"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou
dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest."
-Joshua 1:9

Monday, May 4, 2015

I'm Forever Changed


Well there family and friends.... I really don’t know where my time has gone. Two years ago... I was flying in with this view and didn’t know what in the world was going to happen... Here I am two years later, completely changed for the better and really don’t know what to say. My life has been forever changed and I don’t know what else to say but THANK YOU for all the love and support, you guys are the bomb. I miss and love you guys and just over a week I will be leaving this airport with a completely different view and perspective on EVERYTHING in life. I would not change a thing, this has been the best experience that I could have asked for. The Lord lives and loves each and every one of his children. What do you do for him... I love the Lord and each one of you.  I love you guys and cant wait to talk and see many of you. LOVES LOVES LOVES. Make it a great week. Do something special this week. I love you guys with all my heart! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM... You are very special. Thanks. Have a great week. 

#10DIAS#

Aim high in all that you do and put your best foot forward.

Con mucho amor,
Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment