"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou
dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest."
-Joshua 1:9

Monday, April 27, 2015

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY

Hey there familia and amigos! I hope that all is good and that you’re kicking alive and doing well! I am sweating my you know what’s off, but am working hard and enjoying every day more and more. At the same time I am READY to be in the promise land and see how things have changed and all. I can’t wait to see and hear from familia and friends, but until then I am enjoying the best thing ever, living in Honduras!

It’s been great to say the least, what an experience that it has been... I wouldn’t have done anything different. It’s been crazy, full of great and exceptional experiences and serving people that are really the best people. It’s been fast to say the least and I am just trying to make the most of every last day... while getting through the heat. It’s been SO hot it’s not even funny. Like 95 and hotter every day with humidity to make you die.... but I can’t complain because there are way worse problems I could have. So lets get down to it.

 So this week I was in my area one time all week... yea… so that was way different than before. I was in different areas of my zone. So I got to visit with a lot of the missionaries and a lot of different areas and meet a lot of great people. I just love working with people so much. I have learned so many things from so many good people. It was an excellent time and the week went by super fast.

It is always wonderful to see people that are really changing with the gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives. It is always good to see, hear and feel the testimony of someone that has been converted, really converted. I wish I could sit down with each of you and share the amazing and incredible changes I have seen in people. This isn’t just people making changes. I have seen many of them do things that would seem impossible. It has happened because of the Savior and his help.

EVERYONE has a story, what is your story? We need to make our own story in every aspect of our lives. It will make us be such better people. So it’s always great to see other people and all. It’s a great time. Other than that this week... that’s about it, all is good!!! 

We have a baptism and hopefully another one before I leave. I am working hard giving the Lord my very best every day.

Please watch, learn, and act!






LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN’T WAIT TO SEE AND TALK TO MANY OF YOU. HAVE A GREAT WEEK! 

AIM HIGH IN ALL THAT YOU DO AND PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD


WHAT DOES THE LORD HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU THIS WEEK........ 

LES QUIERO MUCHO!!!!!!!!!!! TENGAN UNA BUEN SEMANA 

ELDER LONG 

No comments:

Post a Comment