"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou
dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest."
-Joshua 1:9

Monday, February 2, 2015

One of the BEST weeks of my mission

So this week I don’t even know where to begin... it has been one of the best weeks of my entire mission. It has been one of the most spiritual weeks of my entire life. It literally was amazing. I don’t know who I would be today without this mission and especially this weeks experiences being around a Seventy, which is a leader of our church. My experiences have been very personal and I am grateful for them.

It has been quite the week to say the least. THIS IS THE LORDS CHURCH. THIS IS HIS CHURCH. THE CHURCH IS PERFECT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA... I AM FOREVER CHANGED AFTER THIS WEEK.

I am humbled to know that Christ lives. The Savior is the way to truth, light and happiness. The key to spiritual living is prayer, scripture reading and frequent temple attendance. I know this to be true. I promise you it is true.

My heart is full. Blessings come when we live the gospel of Jesus Christ.

It’s been a great week my family and friends.

Love,
Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment