"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou
dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest."
-Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Changes again...

He gave us a quick update yesterday. His current companion goes home tomorrow so their schedule has been nuts.

This is what he said…Well, I really don’t know what to write about this week. Its been a blur and so busy. We had changes this week and my current companion Elder C. is heading home.We have had a lot of fun together and have worked very hard. We've had much success in FINDING THE ONE...I will miss him. 

Today I met my new companion Elder H. and he is from St. George. We are going to have a good time together, he is a great guy and we are going to work hard and give the Lord our all. I am still going to be serving in the same area, Comayagua.

One of my best friends in my mission, Elder W., is now in my district. W. literally lives 3 minutes from my house so we will see each other EVERY DAY!!!!!!! Tell his mother please, this is literally the BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are soooooo pumped, it’s going to be amazing to say the least. We will most likely finish together.

I’ve had another awesome week. We baptized David, another blessing from the Lord. We have worked so hard and I am pleased to know that Elder C. had the blessing of a final baptism, his last week while serving the Lord and people in Honduras. That's a great way to end your mission.

It is soooooo hot I can’t even explain it. I can’t concentrate and write right now because it’s so hot…not even funny.

So, Monday you will get a much better email. Enjoy the pics and know that I AM IN HEAVEN WITH W. RIGHT NEXT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WE GOT SO EXCITED WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED! We are going to rock this place and make things happen. I’ve got 12 weeks left to serve the Lord and SOOOOOOOOO much to still accomplish.

That is all I have, until next Monday. Loves!

Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment