"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou
dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest."
-Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Skyping was awesome

Well I really don’t have much to say this week, it was great talking to my family and all and now I am back on the grind baby! All is going good, only down thing is that the weather is heating up really fast... so you know what that means, the sweat report is back on track.... but that’s nothing new haha.

All is good, always a good time this time of year and the new year and all! Good time to do reflecting and make some changes for the better! Don’t’ ya agree 210? But other than that we are just working like crazy and helping anyone and everyone that we can. Most likely I will be leaving to a new area here the 6th of enero. So we will see where changes might take me, or maybe I stay here… I just don’t know. But all is going well, no complaints and nothing too crazy this week, other than someone spit on me. I couldn’t tell you why but whatever. I wanted to turn around and beat the you know what out of him but it’s all good, all good:) hahaha

Just enjoying every day that I can! So what else do I have for you all? I think that’s about all! Sorry I don’t have too much to write about. I just talked about everything with my family on Christmas.

So this week it’s short, sweet and to the point! Thanks for all the love and support. Make it a great week, aim high in all that you do and put your best foot forward. Loves! 

Con Mucho Amor,
Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment